Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the strategy described in its multi-year plan and the actions detailed in its annual action plan.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the Societe Generale Art Collection website.
The Collection site is partially compliantwith RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due
to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 52,94 % :
- 18 compliant criteria
- 16 non-compliant criteria
- 16 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images in the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The alternative text for some informative images does not convey all the information contained in the image.
- The subtitles of videos are irrelevant, as they do not adequately convey the information in the video.
- Some elements are in title tags when they are not.
- Some elements that are visually presented as a list are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- The search field on the "Liste Collection" page has no label.
- Quotes are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- The titles of the various sections are not in title tags.
- Certain blocks of text are not structured using appropriate tags.
- Several successive <br> and <p> tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- Tags are used in the source code to present information.
- Form fields do not have an autocomplete attribute on the Contact page.
- Some information is given only by color, especially for active sections and pages.
- The contrast of some interface components against the background is insufficient.
- Keyboard traps are present on the site.
- The title of some links makes it difficult to understand the destination.
- The hierarchy of titles is irrelevant and does not facilitate comprehension by the screen reader.
- The opening of modal windows is not indicated by the screen reader.
- There is no indication that the image has been enlarged when the zoom button is activated.
- Focus is not visible on some elements.
- The input control is not accompanied by suggestions for correcting input errors on the contact page.
- Button labels are not explicit for assistive technologies.
- The information that the button opens and closes the accordion is not vocalized by assistive technologies.
- Some frames (Iframe) do not have a relevant title via a title attribute.
- Status messages are not transmitted to the screen reader, preventing screen reader users from accessing this information.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 07/27/2023.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers :
- NVDA avec Firefox
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
- Page d'accueil
- La Collection
- Article actualités
- A propos
- Mentions légales
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Société Générale at the following email address : please use our contact form, and select "Other" as object in the form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case :
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.